New Dutchess County Barbecue Restaurant Set For Grand Opening
A new barbecue restaurant is set to officially open its doors this weekend in Dutchess County. Located at 3134 Route 82 in Verbank, BBQ 82 will celebrate their grand opening Saturday night.
BBQ 82 will be offering up delicious pulled pork, barbeque chicken, beef brisket, barbecue spare ribs, smoked sausage and more all made fresh daily according to their website. They'll be open for lunch Friday through Sunday 11:30-5 and for dinner Tuesday through Sunday from 5-9.
So far from their soft launch, the reviews online have been solid:
'Had dinner there last night, wow! Fantastic! I lived in Texas after college and have had a lot of BBQ...by far 82 BBQ has the best brisket I've ever had! The place is super chill with a lot of activity and great service. Sadly 😉 I had the bread pudding...now I’m hooked! It was insanely good!'
'Smokehouse Fries, Pulled Pork, & the macaroni & cheese were all amazing! We had the bread pudding for dessert, which again did not disappoint. Great atmosphere and the staff was super friendly. Add this restaurant to your to-do list ASAP.'
What's your favorite Hudson Valley barbecue joint? Will you be giving BBQ 82 a try any time soon?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center