NY Man Poses As CIA Agent to Get Date, Police Say
Who hasn't exaggerated a little bit to score a date with their crush?
A little lie never hurt anyone but a big lie can really do some damage. If you don't believe me you'll just have to check out the dating scene in Cicero, New York where according to Syracuse.com, a man actually posed as a CIA operative to gain the attention of the woman he adored.
If that doesn't sound bad enough the story doesn't end there. According to police, the man told a woman that he was in the CIA, he was targeted by ISIS and that her life was in danger just for knowing him.
He ordered her to stay at home, not talk to anyone and to not call the police.
She did end up calling the police and he was arrested for criminal impersonation of a public servant.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America