Own a Restaurant/Bar in Poughkeepsie Near Historic Venue
Ever wanted to own a restaurant or bar? Maybe even one near a historic performance venue in Poughkeepsie? Here is your chance. The Nuddy Bar & Grill is for lease. The Craigslist listing says that it is being offered up for $3,500 per month and that it is a "Turnkey" lease, which means that pretty much everything is ready to go for you as the new operator.
Some of the highlights from the ad:
- Located in Dutchess County's Central Business District
- 7 block walk to and from the Metro-North Hudson Line (which provides service from the Poughkeepsie Train Station to Grand Central Terminal) The station serves MTA and Amtrak as well as local and regional bus services.
- *Type: Bar / Restaurant / Entertainment
For more information, here is a link to the original listing.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America