Parents Have to Invite Every Kid in Class to a Birthday Party?
Can your kid invite just one or two of his classmates to a birthday party?
In the age where every kid should get a participation trophy should every kid get a birthday invitation as well?
According to Fox News, a mom is getting torn apart on social media because she threw a birthday party for her kid which included a day of go-karting and charged roughly $80 for other kids to attend. She even asked that they bring their own lunch. Is this lady off her rocker?
It may not be all that crazy. Parents in the Hudson Valley have claimed that their kids are not allowed to hand out birthday invitations in class unless they have an invitation for everyone.
Is this a thing? I understand that you don't want to hurt a child's feelings but is it realistic for to expect parents to throw a party for twenty something kids?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America