People Actually Put This on Pizza? Strong Reaction from WRRV Listeners
The pizza topping debate continues, Nick found a story that mentions that prime minister of New Zealand and his unusual love of combining canned spaghetti and meatballs with pineapple.
This got us talking this morning about pizza toppings that we like and the toppings that have no place on a pizza.
Toppings that we decided have no place on pizza, but apparently exist include:
- Peeps on a pizza or Peeps-za
- Cadbury Creme Eggs (and keep in mind we are not talking about a dessert style pizza)
- Nick thinks that fish has no place on a pizza, no sardines, no tuna, anchovies etc.
Some of the things that could be on a pizza?
- Brandi and Nick are both fans of the Hawaiian Pizza. Come on, don't hate until you try it. We are talking bar-b-que sauce, ham and pineapple.
- Salad pizza, we are willing to try any of it.
- More meat toppings? For us, the more meat on the pizza, the better.
- All vegetables? We are ok with trying them, but are about the more toppings the better.
What toppings do you like on your pizza? Are there any that are a complete deal breaker?