Please Stop Throwing Your Rubber Gloves On the Ground
Those aren't flowers blooming. They're rubber gloves littered though out the Hudson Valley.
We're all scared and we want to protect ourselves but that's no excuse it litter. Earth Day will soon be here but it could be easy to forget with all of the craziness happening on planet earth itself.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has got many of us trying to protect ourselves in any way we can whether it be through social distancing, wearing medical masks or rubber gloves.
if you want to wear these things and you know how to wear wear them and remove them appropriately but please dispose of them appropriately. According to Time, many hospitals are facing a glove shortage.
While medical professionals desperately need them I'm finding these gloves all over the ground in the Hudson Valley.
Please dispose of them properly.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America