Popular Hudson Valley Tube Rental Business Up For Sale
This is an opportunity that only comes along once in a lifetime. Here's your chance to own the popular Town Tinker Tube Rental.
According to their website, they've provided the unique experience of tubing down the Esopus Creek for more than 30 years. The course begins upstream from Town Tinker HQ in Phonecia. Depending on the weather conditions, the ride can take anywhere from 1.5 to 2 hours. Transportation is provided by bus back to your vehicle when the ride is done.
The Esopus Creek is a class II whitewater which means you could see anywhere from one to three-foot waves on your ride. All tubers must be at least 12 years old and must be good swimmers.
Town Tinker Tube Rental, located at 10 Bridge Street in Phonecia is up for sale for $1,100,000. Who wants to help future generations experience the Esopus Creek?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center