Popular Rhinebeck Beer Pub Finally Opening New Location
During the fall of 2018, the Rhinebeck craft beer destination known as Grand Cru Beer--at the time located on Route 9 across from the Beekman Arms Inn--closed. At the time, the owner mentioned on their Facebook page that they were closing and looking for a new location because the landlord had tripled their monthly rent.
Fans and enthusiasts of Grand Cru have been eagerly awaiting their re-opening in their new location at 1094 Route 308, Rhinebeck, New York 12572. The re-opening will take place on Friday, May 24, 2019 at 3pm.
All of the above information has been sourced from the businesses Facebook page. Also on that page, they are looking for people to join their beer team.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America