Poughkeepsie Walgreens Offering Free HIV Testing 6/27
The National HIV Testing Day this year is Thursday June 27, 2019. Walgreens Stores have teamed up with local testing agencies to offer free HIV/AIDS testing on that day.
The only location in the Hudson Valley, listed on the Walgreens website that will be participating in the free testing that day, is the store located at 827 Dutchess Tpke, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603. The testing will be taking place from 10am to 7pm. The participating partner in these test is Hudson Valley Community Services. In addition to the testing taking place there will also be medical professionals and health counselors available to answer your questions.
If you are looking for a testing location that will be more convenient to you, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America