Recycle Your Kids’ Old Magic Markers
Do you have a box of markers that are dried up and can't be used, but you feel guilty just throwing them away? The markers can be recycled. Here is how Crayola is making it happen.
Crayola Markers has created a program called 'ColorCycle' which has schools across the United States, grades K-12, collecting used markers that may be taking up space in your drawers or desk at home and recycling them.
At this time the program is not open to individuals or home schools, but Crayola is looking to expand the program in the future. All markers are eligible to be recycled, you are not limited to just Crayola brand markers.
For more information about how your school can participate, click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America