Red Hook Soccer Field Vandalized
A Dutchess County Soccer Club is looking for answers.
On January 2nd the Red Hook Soccer Club posted to their Facebook about a recent alleged act of vandalism on their fields.
Several pictures were posted that showed tire marks tearing through the wet fields.
According to the post, a Red Hook Soccer Club board member went to check on the field and when they arrived they found "a wooden post cut down and tire ruts across the fields." They also add that some of the damage will take additional funds to repair.
Another Dutchess County park saw vandalism in the new year. On January 1st the Village of Millbrook Police Department shared that a park near Elm Drive in Millbrook was also left with tire marks.
If you have any information about either scenario you are asked to call the Village of Millbrook Police at 845-677-8200 or the Red Hook Police Department at 845-758-0060.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America