Reel Big Fish & Bowling For Soup Coming To Poughkeepsie
It's going to feel a lot like the late 90's/early 2000's again when Reel Big Fish and Bowling For Soup coming through the Hudson Valley this summer and we can't wait!
The ska and pop punk worlds collide when these two amazing bands join forces for the very first time. Joining them at The Chance show on June 27th is Nerf Herder. Alternative Press is hosting an exclusive pre-sale for the tour starting this Wednesday, March 13th at 10 AM. You can visit Altpress.com to get a password.
Reel Big Fish came out of Southern California in the mid-90s along with acts like No Doubt and Sublime and their high energy shows are still pleasing fans coast to coast.
2019 marks the 25th anniversary of Bowling For Soup as a band. Based out of Dallas, they've released 10 studio albums and have fans all over the world. They're best known for their hit single '1985' and have a deep catalog of great tunes!
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3PM to 7PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America