Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect For Parts Of The Hudson Valley
The watch includes, Dutchess, Ulster, Sullivan, Greene, Columbia, and Deleware counties. The biggest threat for severe weather across the area is wind damage and hail, as storms should approach the region by late afternoon and into early evening.
Right now, the NWS says that the brunt of the bad weather should stay in the central and western part of the New York state, though any part of the area could experience severe weather.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of Americaís Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America