Are Your Car’s Airbags Under a Recall?
Have you checked to see if your car's airbags are part of a recall? You should. It only takes a few moments and it could me the difference between you living or not should you be in a car accident.
To search, you will need either your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) or the make, model and year of your car. Airbag Recall Search.
The cars that are more likely to have been affected by the recall are from 34 different manufacturers and were made between the years 2000 and 2018. If you find that your car is a part of the recall, your car manufacturer will make the repairs to your vehicle for free.
Have you already gone through an airbag recall fix through your car manufacturer? How long did the process to make the replacement take? Was it a matter of a few hours or were you without your car for a few days?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America