Should You get a Sleep Divorce?
Should you get a sleep divorce? Maybe are you've already gotten one.
What exactly is a sleep divorce? No, it's not a divorce you get in your sleep but good guess.
You could be in a near perfect relationship. The passion is there, you never argue and you even get along with each other's parents. You even need to be with one another almost all the time. Well, except when you're sleeping.
According to the Washingtonian, a sleep divorce is when you've vowed stay together but to split up the bedrooms. Do you have a partner that snores or hogs the blankets? Maybe your mattress is too small or one of you likes a firmer bed.
Would you ever get a sleep divorce?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America