Small Island in Ireland Wants You to Move There
You have started to think that you are really wanting to move out of the Hudson Valley and are trying to decide where to go? There is a small Irish Island by the name of Arranmore, population just under 500, that is asking Americans to move there.
Seriously. There is a place in the world that is doing its best to recruit you to move there. The island is just about 7 square miles, so you will need to be friendly and love your neighbors because you will more than likely being seeing just the same few people all of the time. If you are interested the island has even put together a few FAQ's for you, which include details on visas and work papers.
The reason behind trying to get people to move there? More people on the island will help to sustain a better economic culture for all residents. If you do end up moving there, make sure to send us a post card!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America