Sorry, Potato Skins Are Not NY’s Super Bowl Favorite
I love potato skins as much as the next person but don't try to tell me that it's everyone's favorite.
A great Super Bowl party is built on the foundation of delicious food. You can never have too many items on the menu.
Recently, we discovered that one of New York's most favored Super Bowl flavors is potato skins. Is this real life?
Are potato skins anyone's go-to food on the biggest Sunday of the year? It's America's biggest cheat day. Think of all the amazing food that will be available. There's a high probability that you'll be around wings, jalapeno poppers, pigs in a blanket, pizza rolls and chips and buffalo dip. I'm not saying potato skins don't have a place at the table but is it your absolute favorite?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America