Spring Weather Requires You to Pay More Attention Driving
Thinking about spending warmer Spring days taking a drive? While it might not be warm enough to roll those car windows down yet, you are probably happy to just spend an afternoon enjoying the 50 degree weather.
The New York Department of Transportation would like to remind you to pay attention to the roads while you are driving. While you might think that you are perfectly capable to be behind the wheel without this reminder, statistics do show that there is an increase in motor vehicle crashes on these first few weekends of Spring.
This reminder initiative is called "Warm Weather Weekends" campaign and will include additional police patrols to ticket distracted drivers. Remember to enjoy the warmer days and to pay attention when driving.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America