Staying in? Local Restaurant Offering Discounts On Takeout
Many Hudson Valley residents are considering taking cautionary measures and staying in this weekend. One Hudson Valley restaurant wants you to keep it local while you self quarantine.
The Hudson Valley and the rest of New York are trying to fight off COVID-19 and with that many events in the Hudson Valley being canceled and for good measures.
On Friday at 5 PM, large gatherings of 500 people or more will be banned. According to an Instagram post, at that same exact time, County Fare Bar & Grill in Wappingers Falls will also be offering a 20% discount on all take out orders.
It's a great idea. Perhaps we'll see more Hudson Valley businesses follow this example within the next few weeks.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America