Sullivan County Resident To Compete On Food Networks Holiday Wars
Hudson Valley resident Kim Simons is set to compete for the $25,000 grand prize on the popular Food Network show 'Holiday Wars'.
Simons, who graduated from Liberty High School in Sullivan County, is no stranger to cooking competitions. You may have seen her on previous editions of Cake Wars: Star Wars or as a top-ten cake artist in Dessert Professional magazine.
Holiday Wars is a new show hosted by Jonathan Bennett and will make its debut on December 1st at 9 PM and will air on four following Sunday nights.
Simons welcomes local residents to watch her in action, 'I’m encouraging everyone to tune in and see how far my team goes. The Food Network opened this up to cake artists around the world, so you know the competition is serious'. She will be competing as part of a team of four others going by the name 'The Bah-Humbakers'.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center