Summer Road Trip? Make Sure to Bring These Items
Planning for a summer road trip? Here are a few things that you should make sure to pack:
- GPS (make sure to do a map update before you head out), also a back up paper map (old school, right?) just in case your GPS fails.
- Music, you will need your tunes!
- First Aid Kit
- Jumper Cables (just in case)
- Small cooler to keep the above snacks and drinks in
- A blanket or beach towels
- Games or at least a deck or two of cards
- A good backpack or duffel bag for your gear
- Comfy shoes
- Car chargers for all of your electronic devices
- Travel Mug
What items do you think are a must when getting ready for a road trip? Share them below in the comments section.