SUNY School Offering Degree in Dog Training
Will sit, stay and rollover be on the final?
It sounds a little bit like a joke but it's a real degree with potential for high demand.
The Hudson Valley is filled with dog lovers. With the number of dog owners in New York, dog trainers must be in high demand. Dog training can be a real pain, though. You can't just Google search every issue or watch an old Ceasar Milan episode and call it good.
Every dog is different and every case is different. That's why a university right here in New York is offering a degree in training our furry companions.
According to New York Upstate, SUNY Cobleskill will soon be offering classes in Dog Training which will include "Canine Aggression" and "Therapy Dog Team."
It is predicting that both animal care and training jobs will grow within the next few years in New York.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America