Suspected NJ Serial Pooper With Local Ties Suing Police for $1M
The Kenilworth, N.J. superintendent and Hopewell native who was arrested for defecating on a rival school's track on a daily basis believes he's entitled to some money.
Thomas Tramaglini was arrested and charged in early May after authorities suspected someone was using the track a public toilet every single day. You can get the whole story here.
Since the story went viral, Tramaglini has resigned from his job and claims he has taken a big hit financially after being forced out of a career where he was making a six figure income. According to USA Today, the $1 million lawsuit claims that the Holmdel Police Department unlawfully shared his mug shot causing him emotional distress and harmed his reputation.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America