Taco Bell Secretly Discontinued This Classic Menu Item
People are outraged after learning that Taco Bell had discontinued one of their favorite food items a few months ago.
It's pretty rare when I'm thinking outside of the bun but when I am there's one item on the menu that I never go without. It made me feel good that I'm not the only one. My sweet tooth will forever miss Taco Bell's version of the apple pie.
Sadly, Taco Bell quietly quit serving the beloved Caramel Apple Empenada without even letting anyone say goodbye.
According to Brand Eating, the dessert was pulled from the menu weeks ago after being around for over a decade.
It apparently gained a huge fan base in a short amount of time.
The discontinuation has left thousands of loyal customers angry on the Twitterverse.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America