Tattoo Fest Comes to Poughkeepsie this March
Love tattoos and tattoo culture? The first tattoo expo to be held at the Mid Hudson Civic Center will be taking place on March 29, 30 and 31, 2019.
Do you think that this show is only going to be a place where people get tattooed and nothing else? Wrong. Yes, there will be artists there who will be able to give you great body art, but there will also be live music, entertainment, food and vendors. The entire three days is all ages.
If you are looking to get tattooed during the festival you will need to contact the artists (over 200 artists from around the world will be in attendance) who you want to ink you as they will make their own appointments. In order to be tattooed, you will need to provide proof with a government issued ID that you are over the age of 18.
Tickets for the three day event will cost you, $25 for a one day pass, $60 for a weekend pass and then a VIP weekend pass which includes admission and a limited edition 2019 HVTF T-shirt and will have you skip the lines.
For more information, www.HudsonValleyTattooFest.com.
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?