The Four Most Googled Things About the Hudson Valley
When you want to know more about something, someone or somewhere that is the first thing you do? There's only one place to go, Google.
We live here so we may not ever look up the Hudson Valley. When an outsider searches the "Hudson Valley" on Google? What comes up? These are the four most common responses.
1. What is considered the Hudson Valley?
Answer: According to Travel Hudson Valley, the HV consists of 10 counties spread out across the Hudson River. The counties are Dutchess, Putnam, Columbia, Orange, Westchester, Ulster, Rockland, Greene, Rensselaer and Albany.
2. What cities are in the Hudson Valley?
Answer: The Hudson Valley consists of 13 cities, 143 towns and about 62 villages.
3. Is the Hudson Valley part of Upstate New York?
Answer: The exact boundary is debated. That's a question that Google doesn't even want to go near.
4. Is Nyack a good place to live?
Answer: According to Niche, Nyack has over 7,000 residents. It has an urban vibe. A lot of residents rent and the school systems are fairly good.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America