The Hudson Valley’s Favorite Christmas Cookie Is?
So everyone has the holidays on their mind and with the December holidays come cookies! So the question that comes to mind is "What is the most popular Christmas cookie in the Hudson Valley?" Will we ever know?
Here are some of the most popular cookies that people make and eat every December. Which is your favorite?
- Chocolate Chip
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Sugar Cookies
- Spritz Cookies
- Iced Cookies
- Pine Nut Pignoli Cookies
- Thumbprint Cookies
- Russian Tea Cookies also called Mexican Wedding Cakes
- Black & White Cookies
- Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
According to Readers Digest magazine, the favorite Christmas cookie of New York State is the Rainbow Cookie. Where does the Rainbow cookie rank on your list of favorite cookies? Comment below letting us know what your favorite cookies are for Christmas?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America