These Professions Have the Highest Alcohol Abuse Rates
Do you work in a profession that's so stressful that you may need a drink right after your shift is over?
Some working professionals can't wait to get off work and have a cold one. It can be a way to kick back and unwind or it can be a serious problem for some. Despite almost half of America consuming alcoholic beverages does your career make you more susceptible to abusing it?
These are some of the highest drinking careers according to Alcohol.org in particular order.
- Real Estate Agents
- Financial Planners
- Insurance Agents
- Construction Workers
- Healthcare Professionals
Surprisingly, careers with alcohol present while on the job did not dominate the list. According to thee data, it's almost like the more serious the profession the more the individual drinks.
Managers had a higher percentage off abusing alcohol.
Are you surprised by the lost?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America