This College in NY Has a High Demand For Sugar Daddies
I guess a gold digging class could fit somewhere in the science curriculum.
There is a college right here in New York that has a ton of young ladies looking for rich sugar daddies.
A sugar baby is someone who dates an older person for the financial perks. It should be no surprise that colleges hold a high number of sugar babies who are just looking for someone to help with some expenses.
One of the websites for sugar babies to go on is called Seeking Arrangements and to use it women must register via there student email address. Recently, the site released the top schools with the most participants.
New York University snagged number 17 on the list.
According to the Dept of Education, the average cost of tuition at NYU is almost $40k after financial aid. Then you'd have to throw in books and living expenses.
Beats working, right?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America