Hudson Valley Stores’ Seasonal Aisle Has Me Very Confused
Can someone tell me what the heck is wrong with this picture?
I still think early September is too soon for Halloween decorations. Of course, I think it's too soon for Christmas decorations.
At the end of August, my fiance' already started decoration our house for Halloween. I thought was odd. After three more trips to Homegoods, Hobby Lobby and Christmas Tree Shops she finally had enough to stock on enough spooky items to swarm my house. Are there really people buying Christmas decorations in early September?
What's odder is that this store seems to have just skipped Thanksgiving. Where are the turkeys and pilgrims?
Does anyone have their tree up already? Next we're going to start seeing Christmas lights up next week?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America