Tinder Reveals New York’s Hottest Careers
How seriously can we take this thing we 'Radio Personality' made the list?
It's a mystery to me how a career path where one is rarely seen could be ranked among the beautiful people? What's hot about radio DJ's what could possibly make everyone look past the face for radio? That doesn't matter though. There were plenty of other jobs on here that made it.
Psychologists have determined that things do come a little bit easier for beautiful people. Could this be because they work harder? The Independent has released a list of the hottest careers which were compiled by the dating app, Tinder. People with these profession were swiped more.
The sexiest career paths for women are: teacher, physical therapist, nurse, public relations specialist and interior designer.
Some of the hottest careers for men include: pilot, radio, firefighter, radio personality, engineer and of course, model.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America