Tinder’s New Feature is Pretty Creepy
If you're an avid Tinder user you may want to swipe left on the dating app's newest feature that may be coming soon in an update.
If you're not new to the online dating scene, you know that these apps and websites are constantly changing. The apps always seem to have something new coming out with the updates so easily available through the app.
According to The Verge, Tinder is currently testing a new feature that some may consider a bit creepy. It's called Tinder Places and it uses your location services to help you hook up with a potential date.
Tinder will post where you've been in the last 30 minutes. If someone else that is using the feature comes to the same venue it will let you know. We'll soon be able to track our potential matches at the same places we shop and visit if they opt-in. Some places will be left private like doctor's offices. Would you use this new feature? Should they change the name from Tinder to Creeper?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America