Crown Maple Closing Visitor Center to Focus on Growth
Crown Maple Syrup at Madava Farms in Dover Plains, 47 McCourt Rd, Dover Plains announced last week that they would be closing their visitors center and retail shop along with their cafe at the end of March.
Here is what they had to say via email:
As of April 1, 2018, the Crown Maple Estate, café and retail store will no longer be open to the public. This move will allow us to maximize available space and resources to focus exclusively on maple production to meet the very strong demand for our products.
This was a difficult decision and one we had to make to continue to grow our core business.
We will only be open for 5 more days—Maple Weekends open house on March 17-18 and March 24-25 from 10am-5pm and March 31st for our Bunny Brunch.
Crown Maple continues to be available for purchase in stores both locally and nationwide, as well as on our website.
Have you made it to Crown Maple over the last few years? What was your favorite part of your visit?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America