Top Five Most Inappropriate Costumes For Boo Ball 2016
Inevitably, people like to push the envelope with their costumes at the WRRV Boo Ball every year. With $1,500 in cash prizes, we don't blame them. But here's the top five costumes that will earn you some dirty looks this year.
- Terrorist Attack/Natural Disaster - A couple recently decided to show up to Dragon Con in Atlanta dressed as the twin towers and they were widely panned on social media. Very disrespectful.
- Refugee - The global refugee crisis is nothing to laugh about.
- Zombie David Bowie or Zombie Prince - Too soon, but if you must at least you're not a terrorist attack or refugee.
- Hamrabe and baby - Of all the costumes on this list, we expect at least one Hamrabe at the party.
- Kim Kardasian and robbers. Just leave Kim out of this. Her career is fading rapidly anyway.
Tickets are on sale now for the WRRV Boo Ball and Horror Con! We can't wait to see what you come up with this year. There will be cash prizes of $100 for each of the following categories: funniest, scariest, sexiest, most original and most outrageous. The $1,000 grand prize for best overall is chosen by the crowd. We'll see you Saturday at Motorcyclepedia Museum.