Toys R Us Plans to Return By Holiday Season
Toys R us will be making a comeback. Will the Hudson Valley see one?
You may get to be a Toys R Us Kid again very soon.
Last year a lot of sad millennials said goodbye to an old friend. Of course I'm talking about Geoffrey the Giraffe. Toys R Us and Baby's R Us closed their doors leaving a huge gap in the market for toy sales. Bloomberg reports that new locations will be opening up by the holidays.
Though the stores will make a comeback they will be operating in a much smaller capacity. The stores will be about 10,000 square feet which is about 1/3 of the size of previous stores,
The stores will also feature more experiences with their products in order to compete with online sales.
Will the Hudson Valley see one? We may find out before Christmas.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America