Trade in a Picture of Your Ex For Free Burger King This Valentine’s Day
Select Burger King locations in the U.S. are letting you trade in pictures of your ex for free food.
If you're still harboring some hate towards your ex, you can turn that hate into food. This Valentine's Day 2020, Burger King is letting you trade in a picture of your ex for a burger at select locations. One of those locations is right here in New York State, according to Delish.
In select New York City Burger King locations, all you have to do is stuff a printed picture of your ex in one of the Birds of Prey themed breakup boxes. Delish reports that if you do that, you get a free Whopper! Honestly, it doesn't get easier than that.
I also doubt they'll grill you on your breakup with this person, so you can probably print out a picture of you and your current significant other, or just a family member/friend and get a free Whopper. Don't quote me on this because I don't want to get in trouble for scheming for free food.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America