Um, Gingerbread Doughnuts Are a Thing?
I'm not the biggest gingerbread cookie fan but I don't think I've ever passed up a doughnut in my life.
Tis the season for some strong holiday flavors. Some absolutely love these flavors but egg nog, peppermint and gingerbread can be very decisive to some.
I can't stand gingerbread cookies. While I was at Stewart's today I saw a box of gingerbread doughnuts. As one of the Hudson Valley's biggest doughnut experts I was surprised to find out that I'd never heard of a gingerbread doughnut before.
Is this a holiday favorite that I've never heard of before? has it been around for a while and I've just been oblivious to it?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America