Upstate NY Man Sexually Abuses Goat, Police Say
A man from upstate New York was arrested in late December for sexual misconduct with a goat. I think I have an idea what his New Year's resolution should be.
I'll never understand how someone could be sexually attracted to an animal. Not only is it a little strange but it's illegal. An man from upstate New York learned that lesson in love the hard way.
According to the Oswego County Sheriff's Department and Oswego County News Now, a man from Richland, NY was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor for sexually assaulting a goat.
A press release from Oswego County Sheriff's Department states that the man was arraigned in the Town of Sandy Creek Court and remanded to the Oswego County Jail in lieu of $2,500 cash/$5,000 bond. He is scheduled to answer to the charge in the Town of Orwell Court.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America