VOTE: Which Hudson Valley Father/Son Combo Looks Most Alike?
Fathers Day is right around the corner and we're looking for the Hudson Valley father/son combo that most resembles one another. Here's your chance to vote to determine who wins the pair of Bose Bluetooth Mini speaker set along with the Bose 300 Smart Speaker for the house so you can crank WRRV loudly whenever you want.
Voting will run through June 18 at 5 PM and Nick & Taylor will announce the winner the following morning on the WRRV Morning Grind. You may vote once per day so encourage your friends and family to vote for your favorite.
DID YOU KNOW: According to The History Channel, Fathers Day was first celebrated on June 19, 1910. But it wasn't until the year 1972 that Fathers Day became a national holiday. A woman by the name of Sonora Smart Dodd lobbied Washington State businesses, churches and even the YMCA along with government officials to recognize the role of Fathers. Mothers Day traditions began after the Civil War in 1860 but weren't made an official holiday until May of 1914.
20 Poughkeepsie Places on the National Historic Register
Top 6 WRRV Concerts Of All Time At Bethel Woods
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center
- Hudson Valley Restaurants