5 Hudson Valley Whiskeys That Make Great Gifts
Looking for a reason (or an excuse) to pick up a bottle or two as a gift? Father's Day, Birthday, Groom's Gift, Christmas or just need a reason to bring a new bottle home? Here are a few of my local Hudson Valley favorites right now. I say, right now, because two of these guys are super limited. As always, these are my opinions as to how I think they taste (delicious) but they are really great examples as to how far distilling has come in the Hudson Valley over the last ten years. Yes, this area is still in its infancy compared to the stills that have been running in Tennessee and Kentucky, but put these on your radar to try or to grab as a gift for the #BourbonNerd in your life.
Do you have a favorite local whiskey that is not listed above? Drop me an email so I can get the info on it and check it out, Brandi@943LITEFM.com. Cheers!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America