National Kids Bike or Walk to School Day, Seriously?
October 2, 2019 is National Kids Bike or Walk to School Day. This got Nick and I to thinking, are kids even allowed to walk to school or ride their bikes to school in the Hudson Valley?
With the Hudson Valley being geographically spread out, schools are placed in the areas that are allegedly the most populated, but are kids able to walk to the school? Is it safe for them to rider their bikes?
Adults, What was the last grade that you walked to school or rode your bike? Did you ever walk to school or rider your bike? Then also what grade did you start riding the bus?
Which was worse, walking home with all your books or riding the bus? Where in the Hudson Valley can kids still walk to school on a daily basis? Let us know.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America