We Cannot Let Them Divide Us With This Candy
We live in a time with so much hate and people disagreeing with each other. We can't let something like chocolate and peanut butter help fuel the flames.
Everyone loves Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. It's almost a scientific fact. We've determined that it is one of the Hudson Valleys favorite time and time again.
That being said, I've been so against these new peanut butter cups since I heard about them months ago. Reese's designed two more cups for both peanut lovers and chocolate lovers. Why? Seriously. If it's not broke why change it?
Has anyone ever complained about Reese's Peanut Butter cups not having enough peanut butter or chocolate?
Though these have been out for a while now this was the first time I've seen these side by side. What a divisive display.
We cannot let these divide us. Stick to the old school Reese's Cups.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America