What Should Replace the Old Sonic Location in Wappingers?
Let the theories begin.
It's been a while, almost 4 years now, that Sonic in Wappingers Falls has closed their doors. Sonic has not been a staple in the Hudson Valley since both the Wappingers and Kingston locations closed up shop. For some is a travesty, others are happy about it.
Those who are happy about are happy because it makes space for new opportunities.
If you've driven down or up route 9 in Wappingers within the last few days, you may have noticed that work has finally begun on the old Sonic location.
While we haven't heard anything official regarding what will be filling the void, it's always fun to throw around some ideas.
Here's a list of personal recommendations:
3. White Castle
4. Nathan's (with the arcade)
Sure the 4-7 don't exist anymore, but how cool would it be if they found new life in the Hudson Valley?
What would you like to see replace Sonic in Wappingers? Let us know!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America