Where Have PB & Cocoa Pebbles Been All of My Life?
I've never seen one full episode of The Flinstones but I'll eat their cereal every day if I could.
We've come along way since their vitamins and push pops. I can eat cereal for breakfast lunch and dinner. I didn't know they added a new cereal to the pebbles arsenal.
When it comes to cereal, I didn't think it could get any better than Cocoa Pebbles or Fruity Pebbles. I was proven dead wrong this weekend. The combination of peanut butter and chocolate has been a favorite for years. Now, even Fred Flinstone approves.
I like consider myself a cereal connoisseur and this has to be the best I've had in a while.
I have no clue when this cereal was first released but I'm glad I discovered it. Did you know it existed? No? You're welcome.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America