Where’s Your Favorite Fall Foliage Spot in the Hudson Valley?
The best part about the fall in our area is the fall foliage, and the changes are coming.
According to ILOVENY.com the Hudson Valley is at its foliage mid-point. They say there will be " 40% transition and yellow, orange, and red leaves" in Dutchess County. While Goshen in Orange County and Hudson in Columbia County are at 35% transition.
The map above shows a quick road trip to the Catskills or Adirondacks will be a colorful one.
If we follow along with the foliage prediction map from earlier this season, it looks like we'll be in near/full peak within the next few weeks.
Where's your favorite foliage spot in the Hudson Valley? Mine is Minnewaska.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center