Why a Fishkill Man Filed a Discrimination Suit Against The Stones
The Stones are one of the most legendary rock bands in history and they're being sued by a local.
The Rolling Stones have been crushing it for the last 50 years. It's a dream for most people to see them perform live. They're one of those bands that are on most people's bucket list to see.
Although they are exceptionally hard tickets to get a hold of it's nearly impossible for some.
According to Mid Hudson News, man from Fishkill has filed a discrimination complaint with the New York State Division of Human Rights and the promoter of their tour. He planned on attending their No Filter Tour at Met Life Stadium but claims that handicap accessible seats were priced significantly higher than the average seat.
Hopefully, the promoter, the tour and the Hudson Valley man can work something out. I'd love to see him go. Everyone deserves to see their favorite artists perform.
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?