Why Are People Doing This to Their Cereal Boxes?
Cereal is one of life's simplest pleasures. Please stop defiling the boxes because you're bored.
I'm not sure when this new trend really started but over the last week or so I have been seeing people posting on social media regarding the "real" or "best" way to close cereal box flaps. This new trendy way to seal you cereal boxes has gotten so much attention that it even made the New York Post.
According to the Post, a woman in England perfected the method and claims it not only looks better in your cupboard but also keeps your cereal from drying out. First of all, who the hell cares what their boxes look like in your pantry or cupboard? Cereal boxes aren't supposed to be a decoration. That's why they are stored in something called a pantry or a cupboard. Unless your home is going to be featured in Better Homes & Garden I don't think there is any need for this nonsense and even then I doubt they will feature the inside of your cupboard. Also, how does it keep your cereal from drying out? The last time I checked my cereal came in a bag so just make sure the bag is sealed properly and you won't have a problem.
If you want to do this then by all means go for it but don't go around say it's the "best" way.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings