Why Did Everyone Feel The Need to Spoil GOT This Week?
Winter is coming and so are the spoilers.
I'm a little behind on the show, but I was going to catch up. I've been able to avoid spoilers for a while now but everyone seemed to let them rip today.
In case you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, we are currently in the final season of one the most popular shows on the planet, Game of Thrones. I'm not up to date. I'm actually two seasons behind.
Let me be clear. If I want to know what happens to Cersei Lannister, I'll look it up.
I won't tolerate any more spoilers. Everyone has been so good for the last 4 episodes. I'd appreciate it if you all shut your yappers.
I'm this close to throwing my computer out the window.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America