Why My National Ice Cream Day Sucked
My experience was bittersweet. Yes, that pun was intended.
Did you know that today was national ice cream day? It's ironic that it fell on a Sunday. Or should we call it a sundae?
Out of all the national days I think this one has to be pretty high on the list. I'm torn. I've never had an ice cream that I didn't like. There are so many good places to get ice cream around here but I've been having some major trouble today.
I' still on the hunt for my coveted Superman ice cream. I still can't seem to find it anywhere in New York. Have you seen it?
What is your favorite ice cream ans how did you celebrate?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
Bonus Video: WRRV Morning Grind
Bonus Video: WRRV Musician Interviews
Bonus Video: PJ Plays