Will Burger King Start Paying Off Student Loans?
If I had it my way, the home of the Whopper would pay off my student loans.
Burger King has been popping up in the headlines a lot lately. They've been awfully creative when it comes to marketing their food. Months ago they came out with the coffee subscription. Then they had the mood food that included the unhappy meals.
Yesterday, Burger King posted a tweet asking for your student loans.
Why? It's still unclear. Do they plan on paying off some of your debt?
If anyone can make things right with Sallie Mae it might just be the king. With almost 100,000 comments, it's definitely being taken seriously.
Got any loan debt? Throw your hat in the ring. What's the worst that could happen? You may get a free burger out of it.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America